of small to medium sized business owners recommend PEOs to their peers.
of companies with a PEO are happy with their health benefits, compared to 45% that aren't with a PEO.
believe their PEO is a key differentiator when recruiting talent.
is the amount of time saved by companies in a PEO versus those who aren't.
the PEO industry's growth rate for the last six years.
key peo benefits
Correct and timely regulatory document filing, UC claims and government audits.
5 Reasons You Should Consider a PEO
- You wear multiple hats and HR tasks are falling through the cracks
- You often can't make heads or tails out of regulatory reporting requirements.
- You already outsource your payroll, but wish someone would handle ALL HR.
- You've lost top talent to larger competitors.
- Your company prefers to get more and spend less.