of small to medium sized business owners recommend PEOs to their peers.
of companies with a PEO are happy with their health benefits, compared to 45% that aren't with a PEO.
believe their PEO is a key differentiator when recruiting talent.
is the amount of time saved by companies in a PEO versus those who aren't.
the PEO industry's growth rate for the last six years.
key peo benefits
STRESS-FREE PAYROLL AND HR ADMIN
On-time payroll and payroll tax management.
FORTUNE 500 BENEFITS MADE AFFORDABLE
Attract and retain the best talent with a large company benefits package and SMB budget.
ONGOING GOVERNEMENT COMPLIANCE ASSISTANCE
Correct and timely regulatory document filing, UC claims and government audits.
WORKERS' COMPENSATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Reduce your workers' compensation cost and time spent on claims.
5 Reasons You Should Consider a PEO
- You wear multiple hats and HR tasks are falling through the cracks
- You often can't make heads or tails out of regulatory reporting requirements.
- You already outsource your payroll, but wish someone would handle ALL HR.
- You've lost top talent to larger competitors.
- Your company prefers to get more and spend less.